Do you incessantly dream of your next travel destination? Do you long to taste unique cuisines, wander along unexplored trails, and behold ancient structures? Perhaps with each spare moment, you scheme your next opportunity for adventure and an excuse to getaway. For all you frequent visitors of Airbnb, google flights, and travel blogs galore, we’d like to share with you some products you cannot go without. From the wildest of adventure seekers to the everyday traveler, we at Documedia have just what you need!
7 Products you’ll want for your next adventure:
- A trusty backpack. There is nothing so essential to your traveling experience than a well-organized, comfortable, and easily carried pack. This will become your primary asset to all things adventure so make sure to choose one wisely.
- A comfy travel pillow. Make sure to stay comfortable as you reach your next adventure. A neck pillow will ensure a great night’s sleep on whatever mode of transportation you prefer.
- A portable charger. Now that most travel info is exclusively stored on our smartphones losing phone charge can be catastrophic. Everything from our contact list, boarding passes, and itineraries could be lost without an outlet! So, avoid this stress-inducing scenario with a portable charger. Take it anywhere and never worry about running out of battery again.
- A journal. As you take in breathtaking views, make friends from across the world, and try everything from escargot to balut, be sure to take note of it all! A notebook is a handy way to record each experience and never let these treasured memories fade.
- A water bottle…or two. When you fly, you lose an average of 4% of your bodily water. So if you’re traveling by plane, you must stay well hydrated. You may also encounter several instances of having no water fountain around. But with a water bottle, you’ll never get stuck without a way to quench your thirst.
- An organized travel wallet. Traveling is prone to accumulating insurmountable disorganization. You know how it goes- your ID inevitably ends up at the bottom of your suitcase, every type of currency gets mixed in a tangled bunch somewhere in your purse, and you despair every time you think you’ve once again, lost your passport. These instances are where a travel wallet come in handy. This ultimate organizing tool will help you keep track of all your things while you travel worry-free.
- A small first aid kit. While you hope never to need one, a first aid kit is always a smart idea to keep on hand. In the case of a cut, bruise, bump, or headache, you’ll be covered no matter where you are!