Your employees are the most valuable asset of your business. They are the personality, heart, and mind of everything that you do and accomplish. And without them, your office would not be the center of imaginative innovation and thoughtfulness that it is! However, whether you manage a group of five or five hundred, showing your appreciation for each member of your team can be challenging- especially if you hope to do so in a meaningful way. After all, anyone can send some chocolates or an automated email blast with well wishes. But to really show how much you value your employees takes a bit of effort. And these branded accessories, with your employees, needs and wants in mind, are sure to accomplish just that!
Here are some of our favorite branded accessories for your employees. These items will get plenty of use, remind your team that you’re thinking of them, and even promote your brand, all at once!
Seven items to show your team you care:
- A Company Branded Jacket. Fall is upon us, bearing cooler temperatures, especially in the mornings and evenings. So make sure your employees are equipped with a light jacket.
- A Desk Planter. Plants enliven an office with a splash of green and are appreciated by just about anyone. This planter also serves as a pencil holder so to keep your desk organized while looking great.
- Desk Games. Sitting at a desk can get monotonous. Help your employees relieve stress, take a break, and enjoy a challenge with this small desk toy. It is perfectly unobtrusive yet delightfully entertaining.
- A Tumbler. No matter their preference for drinks, everyone could use a tumbler. And the container’s versatility meets all requirements of in-office beverages.
- Bicycle Bell. Encourage your employee’s bike commute with this essential safety tool. If you know that your team might get some use out of a bike bell, they will greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness.
- An LED Candle. In the case that it sets off the fire alarm, an office candle is a bad idea. That’s why this faux LED candle is the perfect choice to enhance the office’s ambiance while keeping safe.
- A Laptop Sleeve. For your employees that are on the go, make sure they have a way to carry their laptop. A sleeve will ensure that their computer does not get scratched or damaged in their travels.
A small yet thoughtful gift can go a long way. So, if you’re in search of a way to show your appreciation for the hard work of your team members, give them a gift that does just that! We at Documedia are prepared to represent your brand on a wide variety of products that will be well-loved by each of your employees. Reach out today for a quote!